- Travelled the world for 9 years with my wife while growing a bootstrapped, all-remote event app company.
- Featured by Airbnb as one of the first full-time nomads and lived in 30+ countries including Bali, Chengdu, Morocco, Tokyo, Paris, Siem Reap, Bucharest and more.
- Produced award-winning experiential campaigns for big brands at Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and SXSW.
- Spoken about creative tech & curation at events including SXSW, SF Music Tech, By:Larm, CMJ Music Marathon.
- Projects featured in NY Times, WSJ, Wired, Esquire, Rolling Stone, CNN, Forbes, AdAge & Apple's app campaign.
- Helped my family start Phobooth, a photobooth rental service with clients including MTV, Coach, Cartier & Forever 21.
- Started Project 365 to take one photo a day for a year and ran a Flickr group that inspired 30K+ others to participate.
- Sched Founder & CEO 2008 - 2018
- The Hype Machine Partner 2007 - 2011
- Gawker Media Developer 2006 - 2007
- University of Florida Developer 2004 - 2006